All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionAn evaluation of the model-theoretic and proof-theoretic characterizations of logical consequence that proceeds from Alfred Tarski's characterization of the informal concept of logical consequence. It evaluates and expands upon ideas set forth in Tarski's 1936 article on logical consequence, and appeals to his 1935 article on truth.
- Author BiographyMatthew W. McKeon is Associate Professor of Philosophy at Michigan State University. He received his Ph.D. from the University of Connecticut. His dissertation is on modal logic. McKeon's primary area of publication is the history and philosophy of logic.
- Author(s)Matthew W. McKeon
- PublisherPeter Lang Publishing Inc
- Date of Publication24/08/2010
- Series TitleAmerican University Studies
- Series Part/Volume Number207
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- First Published2010
- ImprintPeter Lang Publishing Inc
- Weight370 g
- Width160 mm
- Height230 mm
- Edition Statement1st New edition
Best-selling in History & Military
Save on History & Military
- £24.50Trending at £31.39
- £24.31Trending at £34.97
- £9.41Trending at £17.11
- £9.53Trending at £14.98
- £7.60Trending at £10.02
- £18.98Trending at £29.99
- £7.78Trending at £9.61
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.