CURRENTLY SOLD OUT
Best-selling in Adult Learning & University
Save on Adult Learning & University
- £17.73Trending at £20.12
- £9.22Trending at £11.01
- £26.45Trending at £27.79
- £19.99Trending at £23.85
- £28.00Trending at £30.30
- £15.48Trending at £19.34
- £15.72Trending at £22.86
About this product
- DescriptionThe concept of the employer has been surprisingly ignored in employment and corporate law, leaving protective norms unable to grapple with modern work arrangements. This book scrutinises the received concept of a unitary employer providing a functional reconceptualization as a framework for future arguments and coherent judicial decision-making.
- Author BiographyJeremias Prassl is an Associate Professor in the Faculty of Law, University of Oxford, and an Official Tutorial Fellow at Magdalen College. He read law at the Universities of Oxford and Paris II (MA, DPhil) as well as Harvard Law School (LL.M.). Prassl's primary research interests are in the fields of employment law, company law, and EU law.
- Author(s)Jeremias Prassl
- PublisherOxford University Press
- Date of Publication09/04/2015
- GenreLaw: General & Reference
- Series TitleOxford Monographs on Labour Law
- Place of PublicationOxford
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintOxford University Press
- Out-of-print date13/08/2016
- Weight580 g
- Width163 mm
- Height240 mm
- Spine23 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.