All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThis book will be of interest to professionals and students in psychiatry, as well as psychologists, social workers, philosophers, and general readers who are interested in understanding the field of psychiatry and its practices at a conceptual level.
- Author BiographyS. Nassir Ghaemi, M.D., M.P.H., is director of the Bipolar Disorder Research Program at Emory University School of Medicine.
- Author(s)S. Nassir Ghaemi
- PublisherJohns Hopkins University Press
- Date of Publication03/07/2007
- GenrePsychiatry & Clinical Psychology: Professional
- Place of PublicationBaltimore, MD
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintJohns Hopkins University Press
- Content Note8, 8 black & white illustrations
- Weight522 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine24 mm
- Foreword byPaul R. McHugh
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
- Interest AgeFrom 17
Best-selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £8.64Trending at £8.97
- £4.37Trending at £4.56
- £9.51Trending at £10.07
- £8.79Trending at £12.98
- £2.81Trending at £4.00
- £8.89Trending at £10.38
- £6.35Trending at £7.98
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.