All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionA guide to the strategies of war. Spanning world civilisations, and synthesising dozens of political, philosophical, and religious texts, it features the subtle social game of everyday life. It contains examples of the genius and folly of those from Napoleon to Margaret Thatcher and Hannibal to Ulysses S Grant.
- Author BiographyRobert Greene, author of The 48 Laws of Power and The Art of Seduction (both from Profile), has a degree in Classical Studies and has been an editor at Esquire and other magazines. He is also a playwright and lives in Los Angeles. Find him on Twitter @RobertGreene http://powerseductionandwar.com/
- Author(s)Robert Greene
- PublisherProfile Books Ltd
- Date of Publication01/06/2008
- GenrePopular Psychology
- Series TitleThe Robert Greene Collection
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintProfile Books Ltd
- Weight175 g
- Width120 mm
- Height165 mm
- Spine13 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (UK)
- Edition StatementMain
Most relevant reviews
- unicorn_express17 May, 2016by
LIghtweight and an excellent read!
Verified purchase: Yes | Condition: New
Best-selling in Personal Development
Save on Personal Development
- £3.00Trending at £4.42
- £6.97Trending at £7.67
- £14.28Trending at £15.44
- £5.90Trending at £6.28
- £4.24Trending at £4.48
- £6.38Trending at £7.96
- £8.82Trending at £12.07
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.