Save on Adult Learning & University
- £16.49Trending at £21.06
- £9.08Trending at £9.22
- £7.44Trending at £8.98
- £10.89Trending at £12.35
- £10.46Trending at £14.17
- £15.43Trending at £24.34
- £15.21Trending at £18.62
About this product
- DescriptionThe Concise Dictionary of Crime and Justice is an excellent, wide-ranging resource with clear definitions for over 2,000 key criminal justice terms. Often going beyond simple definitions, the dictionary presents and explains common misperceptions for selected entries.
- Author BiographyMark S. Davis is an independent scholar whose work focuses on crime and justice. His scholarship has appeared in journals, such as Journal of Research and Adolescence, Social Psychiatry & Psychiatric Epidemiology, and Journal of Criminal Justice, among other journals. Dr. Davis earned his Ph.D. in sociology from Ohio State.
- Author(s)Mark S. Davis
- PublisherSAGE Publications Inc
- Date of Publication30/08/2002
- GenreSocial Issues, Services & Welfare
- Place of PublicationThousand Oaks
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintSAGE Publications Inc
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight611 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine20 mm
- Format DetailsLaminated cover
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.