All listings for this product
Best-selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £24.44Trending at £26.15
- £23.12Trending at £34.99
- £10.01Trending at £10.71
- £24.23Trending at £25.36
- £17.16Trending at £22.75
- £21.64Trending at £24.17
- £4.99Trending at £6.17
About this product
- DescriptionAn encyclopedia that provides comprehensive coverage of both the traditional topics of US political history and the broader forces that shape American politics - including economics, religion, social movements, race, class, and gender.
- Author BiographyMichael Kazin is professor of history at Georgetown University. Rebecca Edwards is the Eloise Ellery Professor of History at Vassar College. Adam Rothman is associate professor of history at Georgetown University.
- PublisherPrinceton University Press
- Date of Publication08/08/2011
- GenrePolitics: General & Reference
- Place of PublicationNew Jersey
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintPrinceton University Press
- Content Note3 line illus. 2 tables.
- Weight1142 g
- Width178 mm
- Height254 mm
- Edited byAdam Rothman,Michael Kazin,Rebecca Edwards
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.