CURRENTLY SOLD OUT
Best-selling in Adult Learning & University
Save on Adult Learning & University
- £9.10Trending at £10.98
- £26.45Trending at £27.79
- £11.12Trending at £13.99
- £7.44Trending at £8.98
- £10.89Trending at £12.29
- £18.09Trending at £19.20
- £15.21Trending at £18.61
About this product
- DescriptionProvides 333 of the most important verbs in Spanish in full conjugated form. In this book, each verb is illustrated by example sentences, showing the verb in action. It presents the top 33 verbs that are broken down into groups according to key meanings, use with prepositions, and key idiomatic expressions.
- Author BiographyRonni L. Gordon, Ph.D. is a prominent author of foreign language textbooks, reference books, and materials for multimedia. She received her Ph.D. in Spanish language and Spanish and Latin American History and Literature from Rutgers University, and taught at Harvard and Boston University. She is an education consultant specializing in curriculum development in foreign languages, literature, and history, and teacher training. David M. Stillman, Ph.D. is a well-known writer of foreign language textbooks, multimedia courses, and reference books. He holds a Ph.D. in Spanish linguistics from the University of Illinois and taught at Harvard, Boston University, and Cornell. He is a professor at The College of New Jersey where he teaches Italian, Spanish, French, and Hebrew.
- Author(s)David M. Stillman,Ronni L. Gordon
- PublisherMcGraw-Hill Education - Europe
- Date of Publication01/05/2011
- Language(s)English and Spanish
- GenreLanguage Learning (other than ELT)
- Series TitleBig Book Series
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintMcGraw-Hill Contemporary
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight607 g
- Width152 mm
- Height228 mm
- Spine21 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.