All listings for this product
Best-selling in Other Books, Comics, Magazines
Save on Other Books, Comics, Magazines
- £9.83Trending at £10.68
- £13.99Trending at £15.32
- £9.99Trending at £10.21
- £13.99Trending at £17.86
- £10.40Trending at £11.26
- £3.30Trending at £3.49
- £12.95Trending at £13.53
About this product
- DescriptionRalph Waldo Emerson's 1860 book, The Conduct of Life is among the gems of his mature works. It poses the questions of human freedom and fate. This book is edited from the original 1860 edition and annotated to illuminate and trace Emerson's references.
- Author BiographyH.G. Callaway is the author of Context of Meaning and Analysis: A Critical Study in Philosophy of Language and co-author of American Ethics: A Source Book From Edwards to Dewey. Currently the Editor of Central European Value Studies, Professor Callaway has taught at The Pennsylvania State University, the University of Ibadan in Nigeria, the University of Erlangen, and the University of Mainz in Germany.
- Author(s)Ralph Waldo Emerson
- PublisherUniversity Press of America
- Date of Publication28/03/2006
- GenreHistory of Ideas & Popular Philosophy
- Place of PublicationLanham, MD
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintUniversity Press of America
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight376 g
- Width162 mm
- Height227 mm
- Spine18 mm
- Edited byH. G. Callaway
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.