All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionBefore he became a father of the Christian Church, Augustine of Hippo loved a woman whose name has been lost to history. This is her story.
- Author BiographySuzanne M. Wolfe grew up in Manchester, England, and read English Literature at Oxford University, where she co-founded the Oxford C.S. Lewis Society. She is Writer in Residence at Seattle Pacific University and has taught literature and creative writing there since 2000. Wolfe is the author of Unveiling: A Novel (Paraclete Press, 2004)and co-founder, along with her husband, of Image, a journal of the arts and faith. Suzanne and Greg have also co-authored many books on literature and prayer and are the parents of four grown children. They live outside of Seattle.
- PrizesWinner of Christianity Today Book Awards: Christianity and Culture Category 2017.
- Author(s)Suzanne M Wolfe
- PublisherThomas Nelson Publishers
- Date of Publication17/12/2015
- GenreShort Stories & Fiction Anthologies
- Place of PublicationNashville
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintThomas Nelson Publishers
- Content Noteillustrations
- Weight271 g
- Width139 mm
- Height213 mm
- Spine20 mm
Best-selling in Short Stories & Anthologies
Save on Short Stories & Anthologies
- £10.48Trending at £13.51
- £5.90Trending at £5.99
- £9.52Trending at £11.99
- £8.83Trending at £9.10
- £1.88Trending at £2.58
- £6.72Trending at £6.98
- £7.64Trending at £7.75
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.