CURRENTLY SOLD OUT
Best-selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £24.44Trending at £26.14
- £23.12Trending at £34.97
- £10.01Trending at £10.71
- £24.23Trending at £25.20
- £17.16Trending at £22.75
- £4.99Trending at £6.17
- £18.99Trending at £33.99
About this product
- DescriptionThis is a collection of tips and tricks from a true countryman who started dabbling in the fine art of poaching as soon as he was old enough to slip unseen through a copse at dusk or slither along the river bank to a trout-filled pond.
- Author BiographyThe Revd Dr John Watson is a Fellow of the Royal Asiatic Society. He studied Islam and Buddhism in the Far East, and has travelled extensively, exploring faith systems and lecturing world-wide. He works as an Assistant Priest in a Dorset village, writes the fortnightly Coptophile column for Cairo's Watani (the leading Christian newspaper in the Middle East), and contributes regularly to Kirche im Dialog in Mannheim, Germany. He is the author of Among the Copts (2000) and Christians Observed (2004), both published by SAP.
- Author(s)John Watson
- PublisherBloomsbury Publishing PLC
- Date of Publication01/01/2003
- GenreBiography: Historical, Political & Military
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintShire Publications Ltd
- Out-of-print date21/07/2016
- Content Noteb&w illus
- Weight345 g
- Width140 mm
- Height195 mm
- Spine20 mm
- Illustrator(s)James West
- Edition StatementNew ed of 1890 ed
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.