Best-selling in Manuals & Resources
Save on Manuals & Resources
- £4.50Trending at £4.84
- £5.42Trending at £5.51
- £14.90Trending at £16.98
- £9.18Trending at £9.52
- £15.40Trending at £19.00
- £13.65Trending at £14.10
- £7.69Trending at £7.75
About this product
- Description2003 collection of international essays exploring the rise of the lunatic asylum in the nineteenth and twentieth centuries.
- Author BiographyRoy Porter was Professor of the Social History of Medicine, Wellcome Trust Centre for the History of Medicine, University College London. He died in March 2002. David Wright is Associate Professor, Department of Psychiatry & Behavioural Neurosciences and Department of History, McMaster University, Hamilton, Canada.
- PublisherCambridge University Press
- Date of Publication07/08/2003
- GenreMedicine: General
- Place of PublicationCambridge
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintCambridge University Press
- Content Note40 tables
- Weight740 g
- Width152 mm
- Height228 mm
- Spine25 mm
- Edited byDavid Wright,Roy Porter
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.