All listings for this product
Best-selling in Manuals & Resources
Save on Manuals & Resources
- £11.28Trending at £13.99
- £9.44Trending at £12.99
- £9.60Trending at £11.19
- £13.65Trending at £14.08
- £12.17Trending at £13.76
- £5.28Trending at £5.78
- £6.50Trending at £7.98
About this product
- DescriptionParticipant's workbook of a two-book training package including a leader's manual and a participant's workbook, which presents proven interactive techniques and specific teaching tools for instituting organizational conflict resolution.
- Author BiographyPrudence Bowman Kestner is president of the Institute for Organizational and Personal Transformation, Inc. (I-OPT). Formerly she was the associate director of the American Bar Association's Section on Dispute Resolution (ABA/ADR). Larry Ray is an attorney in private practice. He served as executive director for the National Association for Community Mediation (NAFCM) and for the American Bar Association (ABA) Section of Dispute Resolution. He provides training for the American Management Association (AMA), the Maryland State Highway Administration, and the Graduate School, USDA. He arbitrates for the National Association of Securities Dealers (NASD) and United States Arbitration and Mediation (USAM). He mediates for the World Banks Group, the United States Postal Service, the National Archives, and the U.S. Office of Special Counsel. He serves as a senior instructor for the George Washington University School of Law and Keller Graduate School. Kestner and Ray have conducted trainings in communication, conflict management, mediation, and negotiation.
- Author(s)Larry Ray,Prudence B. Kestner
- PublisherJohn Wiley & Sons Inc
- Date of Publication23/01/2002
- GenrePsychology: Professional & General
- Place of PublicationNew York
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintJossey-Bass Inc.,U.S.
- Weight469 g
- Width211 mm
- Height276 mm
- Spine10 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.