All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionWritten by one of the leading scholars of private international law, this third edition is an accessible introduction to the challenging area of the conflict of laws. Fully reconfigured to take into account the changes brought about by the European Regulations, Adrian Briggs' volume is an essential overview to the field.
- Author BiographyAdrian Briggs is Professor of Private International Law, University of Oxford, and a Fellow at St Edmund Hall. He is a barrister practicing in international private law at Blackstone Chambers. He is part of a team of specialist editors assisting Lord Collins of Mapesbury with Dicey, Morris & Collins, The Conflict of Laws, and is the author of numerous works including Civil Jurisdictions and Judgements (5th edition 2009, with Peter Rees).
- Author(s)Adrian Briggs
- PublisherOxford University Press
- Date of Publication25/04/2013
- GenreInternational Law: Professional
- Series TitleClarendon Law Series
- Place of PublicationOxford
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintOxford University Press
- Weight556 g
- Width146 mm
- Height215 mm
- Spine23 mm
- Edition Statement3rd Revised edition
Best-selling in Law
Save on Law
- £9.00Trending at £9.11
- £3.99Trending at £6.08
- £9.99Trending at £19.17
- £37.74Trending at £39.98
- £29.99Trending at £40.99
- £18.42Trending at £18.91
- £10.49Trending at £10.78
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.