All listings for this product
Best-selling in Law
Save on Law
- £6.25Trending at £6.58
- £37.87Trending at £71.62
- £32.07Trending at £33.29
- £12.95Trending at £25.07
- £41.73Trending at £49.69
- £28.04Trending at £32.98
- £39.79Trending at £47.74
About this product
- DescriptionThis new edition of The Conflict of Laws provides a detailed account of the topics taught on private international law courses, reflecting the profound changes that the subject has undergone in recent decades. Focussing on key principles in an engaging and approachable style, this text is essential reading for private international law students.
- Author BiographyChris Clarkson is a Professor of Law at the University of Leicester. In addition to his conflict of laws book published by OUP, he has written several books on criminal law. In 2002 he was appointed as the National Expert for England and Wales to compile a report on the conflict of law rules on matrimonial property for an EU Commission-funded project and in 2007 was commissioned by the Ministry of Justice to adivse the Government on its response to the EU Green Paper on Matrimonial Property. He has also acted as Specialist Advisor to the Home Affairs and Work and Pensions Committees of the House of Commons examining the Draft Corporate Manslaughter Bill. Jonathan Hill is a Professor of Law at the University of Bristol; he was Head of the School in 2000-2003 and again in 2009-10. He has written extensively in the field of private international law. His works include four editions of International Commercial Disputes (Hart Publishing), the most recent edition of which (with Adeline Chong) was published in 2010, Cross-Border Consumer Contracts (OUP, 2008) and numerous journal articles on topics ranging from choice of law in contract to the recognition of divorces under Irish law. He was also part of the editorial team for the 13th edition of Dicey and Morris on the Conflict of Laws (Sweet & Maxwell, 2000).
- Author(s)C. M. V. Clarkson,Professor Jonathan Hill
- PublisherOxford University Press
- Date of Publication08/08/2011
- GenreInternational Law: Professional
- Place of PublicationOxford
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintOxford University Press
- Out-of-print date11/08/2016
- Weight1008 g
- Width182 mm
- Height246 mm
- Spine32 mm
- Edition Statement4th Revised edition
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.