All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionCovers topics taught on international law courses, reflecting the profound changes that the subject has undergone. Focusing on key principles, this text is intended for international law students.
- Author BiographyProfessor Chris Clarkson is Dean of the Faculty of Law at the University of Leicester. In 2002 he was appointed as the National Expert for England and Wales to compile a report on the conflict of law rules on matrimonial property for an EU Commission-funded project. Professor Clarkson has also written a number of texts on Criminal Law. Jonathan Hill is a Professor of Law at the University of Bristol and has written previously on international commerical disputes and property law.
- Author(s)C.M.V. Clarkson,Jonathan Hill
- PublisherOxford University Press
- Date of Publication31/08/2006
- GenreNational Law: Professional
- Place of PublicationOxford
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintOxford University Press
- Out-of-print date16/06/2011
- Weight961 g
- Width171 mm
- Height246 mm
- Spine28 mm
- Edition Statement3rd Revised edition
Best-selling in Adult Learning & University
Save on Adult Learning & University
- £26.30Trending at £27.79
- £19.50Trending at £25.49
- £15.92Trending at £22.84
- £5.99Trending at £8.92
- £13.43Trending at £18.95
- £14.00Trending at £20.12
- £9.99Trending at £11.24
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.