All listings for this product
Best-selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £25.99Trending at £27.29
- £7.17Trending at £9.11
- £9.51Trending at £9.95
- £10.43Trending at £11.98
- £24.99Trending at £33.90
- £9.09Trending at £9.59
- £12.98Trending at £14.38
About this product
- DescriptionFamilies are complicated, and that's especially true if you're adopted. This illustrated therapeutic workbook is written to help children aged 5-11 to explore their feelings about sibling relationships - step-siblings, birth siblings, separated siblings all all points in between.
- Author BiographyRegina M. Kupecky has Masters Degree from John Carroll University. She has worked in the field of adoption for over thirty years. She currently works with children with attachment disorder and their families at The Attachment and Bonding Center of Ohio (www.abcofohio.net) and conducts training nationally and internationally on many adoption and attachment -related topics. Regina is the co-author with Dr. Gregory C. Keck of the bestselling books Adopting the Hurt Child and Parenting the Hurt Child.
- Author(s)Regina M. Kupecky
- PublisherJessica Kingsley Publishers
- Date of Publication21/12/2014
- GenreMarriage, Family & Other Relationships
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintJessica Kingsley Publishers
- Content Noteillustrations
- Weight91 g
- Width173 mm
- Height246 mm
- Spine5 mm
- Illustrator(s)Anthony Phillips-Smith,Apsley
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.