Best-selling in Biographies & True Stories
Save on Biographies & True Stories
- £12.56Trending at £12.85
- £10.12Trending at £12.98
- £5.50Trending at £9.08
- £8.54Trending at £9.97
- £4.39Trending at £5.99
- £4.45Trending at £6.26
- £4.04Trending at £4.99
About this product
- DescriptionWhen teacher John Myatt put a modest advertisement in Private Eye as a painter of 'genuine fakes', he had no idea that it would lead to him becoming a willing part of the biggest art fraud in Britain. Among one of the few people who responded was the mysterious and magnetic John Drewe, a Professor and inventor with impressive connections.
- Author BiographyLaney Salisbury worked as a journalist for Reuters and Associated Press. This is her second book.
- Author(s)Aly Sujo,Laney Salisbury
- PublisherGibson Square Books Ltd
- Date of Publication03/01/2010
- GenreTrue Crime
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintGibson Square Books Ltd
- Out-of-print date13/04/2011
- Content NoteIllustrations
- Width140 mm
- Height220 mm
- Spine25 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.