All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionWritten by two research psychologists specializing in adoption and attachment, this work can help you: build bonds of affection and trust with your adopted child; effectively deal with learning or behavioral disorders; and discipline your child with love without making him or her feel threatened.
- Author BiographyKaryn B. Purvis, Ph.D., is the director at Texas Christian University's Institute of Child Development, which hosts the Adoption Project and its Hope Connection camp. David R. Cross, Ph.D., is the associate director of the Texas Christian University's Institute of Child Development and a professor in TCU's psychology department. Wendy Lyons Sunshine is an award-winning journalist.
- Author(s)David Cross,Karyn Brand Purvis,Wendy Lyons Sunshine
- PublisherMcGraw-Hill Education - Europe
- Date of Publication22/02/2007
- GenrePregnancy & Parenting
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintMcGraw-Hill Professional
- Weight347 g
- Width150 mm
- Height226 mm
- Spine15 mm
Best-selling in Pregnancy Books
Save on Pregnancy Books
- £12.55Trending at £15.59
- £14.53Trending at £14.99
- £13.63Trending at £14.49
- £10.15Trending at £12.37
- £10.33Trending at £11.24
- £17.38Trending at £18.74
- £9.88Trending at £13.08
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.