All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionLearn the relationship-building secrets that lead to lifelong clients, repeat customers, and endless referrals In today's commoditized marketplace, no matter what product or service you sell, there's probably someone somewhere able to offer it cheaper, faster, and maybe even better.
- Author BiographyMaribeth Kuzmeski, MBA, is the founder of Red Zone Marketing, Inc., which consults to Fortune 500 firms on strategic marketing planning and business growth. A frequent national media contributor and international speaker, Maribeth shares her research and case studies on what is working today in sales and marketing. She has a degree in journalism from Syracuse University and an MBA from The George Washington University. Maribeth lives in the Chicago, Illinois, area with her husband and two teenagers.
- Author(s)Maribeth Kuzmeski
- PublisherJohn Wiley & Sons Inc
- Date of Publication27/12/2011
- GenreManagement Techniques: Professional
- Place of PublicationNew York
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintJohn Wiley & Sons Inc
- Weight322 g
- Width145 mm
- Height217 mm
- Spine18 mm
Best-selling in Business, Economics & Industry
Save on Business, Economics & Industry
- £19.99Trending at £27.98
- £29.22Trending at £38.27
- £11.76Trending at £14.18
- £18.51Trending at £19.20
- £14.76Trending at £15.14
- £7.67Trending at £8.00
- £14.50Trending at £14.67
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.