CURRENTLY SOLD OUT
Best-selling in General & Literary Fiction
Save on General & Literary Fiction
- £38.30Trending at £52.00
- £4.99Trending at £7.99
- £3.99Trending at £7.99
- £4.94Trending at £7.63
- £4.58Trending at £4.98
- £4.90Trending at £6.81
- £6.98Trending at £8.98
About this product
- DescriptionMitchison's first novel, published in 1923, five years after the end of World War I. It is about wars, but historic ones - Julius Caesar's bloody and gradual conquest of Gaul; and Instead of Caesar's lists of victories and setbacks, it is abut the impact of these wars on her Gallic hero Meromic. With an Introduction by Isobel Murray.
- Author BiographyIsobel Murray is Emeritus Professor of Modern Scottish Literature at the University of Aberdeen.
- Author(s)Naomi Mitchison
- PublisherZeticula Ltd
- Date of Publication21/08/2009
- GenreGeneral & Literary Fiction
- Series TitleThe Naomi Mitchison Library
- Series Part/Volume Number19
- Place of PublicationGlasgow
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintKennedy And Boyd
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight498 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine19 mm
- Introduction byIsobel Murray
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.