All listings for this product
Best-selling in Manuals & Resources
Save on Manuals & Resources
- £4.50Trending at £4.85
- £4.65Trending at £4.85
- £9.22Trending at £12.99
- £11.28Trending at £13.98
- £9.60Trending at £9.71
- £37.82Trending at £49.99
- £13.65Trending at £14.12
About this product
- DescriptionIn today's turbulent economy, more and more people are growing concerned about their financial future, and looking for answers that make sense. While the government attempts to fix the problems created by the credit crunch and subprime crisis, too much intervention is never a good thing.
- Author BiographyWayne Allyn Root is one of the most charismatic, fiery, outspoken, and controversial political personalities in America today. He was the 2008 Libertarian Party vice presidential nominee. A college classmate of Barack Obama at Columbia University, he is now the leading contender for the Libertarian presidential nomination in 2012. Root is the son of a butcher, small businessman, and homeschool dad-the quintessential Citizen Politician envisioned by America's Founding Fathers. A former anchorman and host on Financial News Network (now known as CNBC), his business and political careers have been profiled by CNBC, the New York Times, the Wall Street Journal, and Time magazine, among others. He is a frequent guest on Fox News, Fox Business, and many national radio shows including Savage Nation, The Jerry Doyle Show, and The Mancow Show. Root's web sites include www.ROOTforAmerica.com and www.ROOTofSuccess.com.
- Author(s)Wayne Allyn Root
- PublisherJohn Wiley and Sons Ltd
- Date of Publication01/07/2009
- GenrePolitics: General & Reference
- Place of PublicationChichester
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintJohn Wiley & Sons Ltd
- Weight620 g
- Width161 mm
- Height234 mm
- Spine34 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.