All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThis volume in New Harbinger's Women Talk About series offers a candid look at what a bride can really expect to go through, told by women who've been there. It's a reassuring guide to coping with the emotional ups and downs that many women experience as they plan their wedding.
- Author BiographySheryl Nissinen counsels brides and plans innovative weddings.
- Author(s)Sheryl Paul
- PublisherNew Harbinger Publications
- Date of Publication01/01/2000
- GenreMarriage, Family & Other Relationships
- Place of PublicationOakland, CA
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintNew Harbinger Publications
- Weight210 g
- Width134 mm
- Height190 mm
- Spine14 mm
Save on Family, Parenting & Relations
- £7.22Trending at £9.40
- £9.15Trending at £9.87
- £12.17Trending at £17.99
- £6.38Trending at £7.49
- £6.33Trending at £7.96
- £7.75Trending at £7.85
- £14.52Trending at £16.84
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.