All listings for this product
Best-selling in Pregnancy Books
Save on Pregnancy Books
- £12.55Trending at £15.52
- £14.53Trending at £14.91
- £15.15Trending at £19.90
- £10.15Trending at £12.32
- £10.71Trending at £11.60
- £18.94Trending at £28.85
- £9.88Trending at £13.01
About this product
- DescriptionWith The Conscious Parent's Guide to Autism, you'll learn to create a calm and mindful atmosphere for the whole family, while helping your child succeed and thrive.
- Author BiographyMarci Lebowitz, OT, is an autism specialist and occupational therapist. In her private practice and training programs, Marci guides parents and professionals in how to understand, calm, and communicate with children with autism. She is a contributing author to the popular website My Autism Team (www.myautismteam.com), a social network for parents of kids with autism, and is a featured writer for We Are Beautiful magazine and The Autism Notebook. She lives in San Diego, CA.
- Author(s)Marci Lebowitz
- PublisherAdams Media Corporation
- Date of Publication01/01/2016
- GenrePregnancy & Parenting
- Series TitleThe Conscious Parent's Guides
- Place of PublicationHolbrook, MA
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintAdams Media Corporation
- Weight293 g
- Width140 mm
- Height214 mm
- Spine15 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.