Consider these sponsored items
All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThe Versailles Settlement is widely considered to have set the world on the path to a second major conflict within a generation. This book, updated with new material to mark the centenary of WWI, sets the consequences - for good or ill - of the Peace Treaties into their longer term context.
- Author BiographyAlan Sharp's teaching, research and writing has focused on 20th-century international history and British foreign policy after the First World War, with a particular emphasis on the making and implementation of the Treaty of Versailles, on which he is an internationally recognised authority.
- Author(s)Alan Sharp
- PublisherHaus Publishing
- Date of Publication15/02/2015
- GenreHistory: World & General
- Series TitleThe Makers of the Modern World
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintHaus Publishing
- Width129 mm
- Height198 mm
- Spine19 mm
- Edition Statement2nd Revised edition
Best-selling in History & Military
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.