All listings for this product
Best-selling in Travel Guides & Travel Stories
Save on Travel Guides & Travel Stories
- £7.14Trending at £7.37
- £4.31Trending at £4.82
- £4.63Trending at £5.30
- £13.39Trending at £18.09
- £12.64Trending at £15.95
- £4.95Trending at £5.00
- £4.95Trending at £5.97
About this product
- DescriptionBetween 1994 and 2008, American voters approved almost $32 billion for local land conservation. This title compiles and distills advice from professionals involved in successful conservation efforts across the country, including a list of 'best practices' for the most critical issues conservationists can expect to face.
- Author BiographySandra J. Tassel is president of Look at the Land, Inc., a private conservation consulting firm based in Maryland. She has been involved in land conservation throughout her career. Prior to becoming a consultant, Tassel was the director of The Trust for Public Land office in Colorado and was a founding board member of the Colorado Coalition of Land Trusts.
- Author(s)Sandra Tassel
- PublisherIsland Press
- Date of Publication01/09/2009
- GenreEnvironment & Planning
- Place of PublicationWashington
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintIsland Press
- Content NoteIllustrations
- Edition Statement2nd ed.
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.