All listings for this product
Best-selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £17.81Trending at £18.19
- £21.69Trending at £24.78
- £4.34Trending at £4.44
- £23.93Trending at £24.42
- £8.01Trending at £12.13
- £9.09Trending at £9.24
- £5.94Trending at £6.68
About this product
- DescriptionThe Conservatives since 1945 is about how and why parties in general, and the Conservative Party in particular, make changes to the face they present to the electorate, the way they organize themselves, and the policies they come up with. This is an in-depth but comprehensive study based on original archival sources.
- Author BiographyTim Bale graduated from Gonville and Caius College, Cambridge before going on to take a Masters degree at Northwestern University in the USA. He received his doctorate from Sheffield University. He joined the University of Sussex in 2003 after teaching at Victoria University of Wellington, New Zealand. He has published widely on party politics, particularly in Britain and Europe. He is the author of the prize-winning book, The Conservative Party from Thatcher to Cameron and has written for the Financial Times and the Guardian, as well as contributing to television and radio shows both in the UK and overseas.
- Author(s)Tim Bale
- PublisherOxford University Press
- Date of Publication24/03/2016
- GenrePolitical Ideologies & Parties
- Place of PublicationOxford
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintOxford University Press
- Weight584 g
- Width158 mm
- Height234 mm
- Spine21 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.