All listings for this product
Best-selling in Adult Learning & University
Save on Adult Learning & University
- £19.50Trending at £20.12
- £9.22Trending at £11.01
- £26.45Trending at £27.79
- £19.99Trending at £23.85
- £28.00Trending at £30.30
- £15.48Trending at £19.34
- £15.72Trending at £22.86
About this product
- DescriptionPresents, applies, and synthesizes the 'consistent preferences' approach to deductive reasoning in games. This means that the object of the analysis is the ranking by each player of his own strategies, rather than his choice. The ranking can be required to be consistent with his beliefs about the opponent's ranking of her strategies.
- Author BiographyGeir B. Asheim is Professor of Economics at the University of Oslo, Norway. In additional to investigating epistemic conditions for gametheoretic solution concepts, he is doing research on questions relating to intergenerational justice.
- Author(s)Geir B. Asheim
- PublisherSpringer-Verlag New York Inc.
- Date of Publication01/10/2005
- Series TitleTheory and Decision Library C
- Series Part/Volume Number37
- Place of PublicationNew York, NY
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintSpringer-Verlag New York Inc.
- Content NoteXIX, 203 p.
- Weight508 g
- Width160 mm
- Height240 mm
- Edition Statement2006 ed.
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.