All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThe young and beautiful Tessa Quayle has been horribly murdered on the shores of Lake Turkana. Her putative African lover has disappeared, and her husband, Justin, a career diplomat and amateur gardener, sets out on a personal odyssey in pursuit of the killers and their motive.
- Author BiographyJohn le Carre was born in 1931. His third novel, THE SPY WHO CAME IN FROM THE COLD, secured him a wide reputation, which was consolidated by the acclaim for his trilogy, TINKER TAILOR SOLDIER SPY, THE HONOURABLE SCHOOLBOY and SMILEY'S PEOPLE. His recent novels include his most autobiographical work, A PERFECT SPY, THE TAILOR OF PANAMA and SINGLE & SINGLE. THE CONSTANT GARDENER is his eighteenth novel
- PrizesWinner of British Book Awards: Film & TV Book Award 2006.
- Author(s)John Le Carre
- PublisherHodder & Stoughton General Division
- Date of Publication04/10/2001
- GenreGeneral & Literary Fiction
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintCoronet Books
- Out-of-print date02/03/2010
- Content Noten/a
- Weight316 g
- Width111 mm
- Height35 mm
- Spine175 mm
- Format DetailsA-format paperback
- Edition StatementNew edition
Best-selling in General & Literary Fiction
Save on General & Literary Fiction
- £4.24Trending at £4.97
- £13.11Trending at £15.00
- £10.97Trending at £13.47
- £3.80Trending at £4.52
- £4.93Trending at £8.97
- £14.60Trending at £18.94
- £4.20Trending at £4.74
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.