CURRENTLY SOLD OUT
Save on Adult Learning & University
- £16.49Trending at £21.09
- £9.10Trending at £9.22
- £7.44Trending at £8.98
- £10.89Trending at £12.35
- £10.46Trending at £14.17
- £15.43Trending at £24.34
- £15.21Trending at £18.62
About this product
- DescriptionExamines the manner in which constitutional jurisprudence concerning race has prioritized, developed and remained unsatisfactory in its response to racial equality and civil rights issues from the time of the Constitutional Convention to the present day.
- Author BiographyDONALD E. LIVELY is a Professor of Law at the University of Toledo College of Law. He is the author of Modern Communications Law (Praeger, 1991) and Essential Principles of Communications Law (Praeger, 1991).
- Author(s)Donald E. Lively
- Date of Publication28/02/1992
- GenreNational Law: Professional
- Place of PublicationWestport
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintPraeger Publishers Inc
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight318 g
- Width160 mm
- Height230 mm
- Spine12 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.