All listings for this product
Best-selling in Philosophy
Save on Philosophy
- £42.52Trending at £46.06
- £23.09Trending at £23.74
- £9.86Trending at £10.06
- £32.42Trending at £34.84
- £17.36Trending at £22.85
- £7.64Trending at £8.29
- £15.76Trending at £18.03
About this product
- DescriptionChristine M. Korsgaard is one of today's leading moral philosophers: this volume collects ten influential papers by her on practical reason and moral psychology. She draws on the work of such great philosophers as Plato, Aristotle, Kant, and Hume, showing how their ideas can inform the solution of contemporary and traditional problems.
- Author BiographyChristine M. Korsgaard earned her B.A. at the University of Illinois in 1974, her Ph.D. at Harvard University, where she studied with John Rawls, in 1981, and an LHD at the University of Illinois in 2004. She is currently Arthur Kingsley Porter Professor of Philosophy at Harvard University. She works on moral philosophy and its history, practical reason, agency, personal identity, and the relations between human beings and the other animals.
- Author(s)Christine M. Korsgaard
- PublisherOxford University Press
- Date of Publication23/10/2008
- Place of PublicationOxford
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintOxford University Press
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight539 g
- Width156 mm
- Height234 mm
- Spine20 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.