All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThe book introduces and describes the principal characteristics of the Canadian Constitution, including Canada's institutional structure and the principal drivers of Canadian constitutional development.
- Author BiographyJeremy Webber is Professor and Dean of Law, University of Victoria, British Columbia.
- Author(s)Jeremy Webber
- PublisherBloomsbury Publishing PLC
- Date of Publication06/03/2015
- GenreNational Law: Professional
- Series TitleConstitutional Systems of the World
- Place of PublicationOxford
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- First Published2011
- ImprintHart Publishing
- Weight376 g
- Width138 mm
- Height216 mm
- Spine10 mm
- Format DetailsHardback (stationery)
Best-selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £4.55Trending at £4.82
- £10.30Trending at £10.51
- £22.57Trending at £23.39
- £3.60Trending at £6.98
- £4.44Trending at £7.99
- £6.29Trending at £10.14
- £9.97Trending at £12.08
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.