All listings for this product
Best-selling in Manuals & Resources
Save on Manuals & Resources
- £5.48Trending at £6.46
- £9.99Trending at £12.34
- £14.86Trending at £15.05
- £19.59Trending at £26.28
- £9.46Trending at £12.99
- £13.65Trending at £14.08
- £12.17Trending at £13.76
About this product
- DescriptionA legal analysis of the complex interaction between constitutional norms and institutional and societal forces. This book examines the complex interaction of constitutional standards and institutional and societal forces as a constraining influence on constitutional democracy in Sierra Leone.
- Author BiographyBankole Thompson is Professor in the Department of Police Studies in the College of Law Enforcement at Eastern Kentucky University in Richmond, Kentucky.
- Author(s)Bankole Thompson
- PublisherUniversity Press of America
- Date of Publication28/09/1996
- GenreGovernment & Constitution
- Place of PublicationLanham, MD
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintUniversity Press of America
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight567 g
- Width149 mm
- Height225 mm
- Spine30 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.