CURRENTLY SOLD OUT
Save on Adult Learning & University
- £16.49Trending at £21.09
- £9.10Trending at £9.22
- £7.44Trending at £8.98
- £10.89Trending at £12.35
- £10.46Trending at £14.17
- £15.43Trending at £24.34
- £15.21Trending at £18.62
About this product
- DescriptionAn original account of the nature of the state and its constitution, casting light on some of the central puzzles faced by writers on constitutions. Amongst the issues considered are the possibility of states to undertake actions and form intentions, and the moral significance of these actions for the state's citizens.
- Author BiographyNick Barber is the Senior Law Fellow at Trinity College. He specializes in public law, in particular constitutional theory and has lectured on constitutional issues in America, Canada, Spain, and Germany.
- Author(s)Nick Barber
- PublisherOxford University Press
- Date of Publication27/09/2012
- GenreLaw: General & Reference
- Series TitleOxford Constitutional Theory
- Place of PublicationOxford
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintOxford University Press
- Weight336 g
- Width172 mm
- Height236 mm
- Spine11 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.