Save on Adult Learning & University
- £16.49Trending at £21.12
- £9.06Trending at £9.19
- £24.21Trending at £25.37
- £14.15Trending at £22.06
- £10.89Trending at £12.30
- £27.75Trending at £47.99
- £10.46Trending at £14.18
About this product
- DescriptionPresents a theory of constitutionalization as well as comparative analyses and case studies to underscore the claim that the European integration process itself engenders a democratic self-healing mechanism. This book deals with the extension of the powers of representative assemblies and the institutionalization of human rights.
- Author BiographyBerthold Rittberger is Junior professor in Comparative Politics at the Kaiserslautern University of Technology Frank Schimmelfennig is Professor of European Politics at ETH Zurich.
- PublisherTaylor & Francis Ltd
- Date of Publication19/01/2007
- GenreSocial Studies: General
- Series TitleJournal of European Public Policy Special Issues as Books
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight430 g
- Width156 mm
- Height234 mm
- Spine13 mm
- Edited byBerthold Rittberger,Frank Schimmelfennig
- Format DetailsPaper over boards
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.