The Construction Company in and out of Recession by Jacqueline Cannon, Patricia M. Hillebrandt, Peter Lansley (Paperback, 1995)
Brand newLOWEST PRICE
- £60.47Free P&P
- New condition
- Sold by grey_elk_books_au_and_uk
- See details for delivery est.
- £3.14Free P&P
- Acceptable condition
- Sold by massivebooksuk
- Est. delivery by 29 Oct
All listings for this product
Best-selling in Adult Learning & University
Save on Adult Learning & University
- £24.00Trending at £33.03
- £47.13Trending at £53.98
- £16.56Trending at £25.00
- £44.82Trending at £49.50
- £21.48Trending at £23.38
- £20.99Trending at £24.98
- £37.23Trending at £62.06
About this product
- DescriptionIt focuses on the changes in their environment and behaviour from the boom conditions of the late 1980s, the decline in the firms' traditional markets and their attempts to develop others, the disastrous financial experiences of the early 1990s, the changes in strategies and structures and in the management of the firms.
- Author(s)Jacqueline Cannon,Patricia M. Hillebrandt,Peter Lansley
- PublisherPalgrave Macmillan
- Date of Publication19/09/1995
- GenreIndustrial Studies: General
- Place of PublicationBasingstoke
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintPalgrave Macmillan
- Content NoteXXIII, 185 p.
- Weight276 g
- Width140 mm
- Height216 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.