CURRENTLY SOLD OUT
Best-selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £8.66Trending at £9.73
- £23.12Trending at £34.97
- £24.19Trending at £25.18
- £7.86Trending at £9.97
- £6.82Trending at £9.97
- £17.16Trending at £22.75
- £5.48Trending at £6.95
About this product
- Author(s)Sidney Levy
- PublisherSpringer-Verlag New York Inc.
- Date of Publication26/11/2012
- GenreCivil Engineering & Environmental Engineering
- Place of PublicationNew York, NY
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintSpringer-Verlag New York Inc.
- Content Notebiography
- Weight692 g
- Width178 mm
- Height254 mm
- Spine19 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
- Edition StatementSoftcover reprint of the original 1st ed. 1992
- Table Of ContentsPreface. Part 1: The job begins. Mobilization. The construction contract and the construction documents. Job procedures and policies. Part 2: The construction process. Establishing the daily routine. Safety on the job site. Managing effectively. Basic construction law. Rehab and remodeling projects: what makes them unique. The punch list and other close-out requirements. Part 3: Basic construction technology. Excavation and site work. Dealing with difficult site and foundation problems. Concrete. Masonry and stone construction. Steel and steel structures. Wood: lumber, plywood, and mill work. Roofing: thermal and moisture protection. Doors, door frames, and finish. Elevators, dumbwaiters, escalators. Heating, ventilating, and air conditioning. Plumbing. Fire protection: sprinkler and halon systems. Electrical. Automated building control systems. Appendix. Index.
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.