Save on Adult Learning & University
- £16.49Trending at £21.09
- £9.10Trending at £9.22
- £7.44Trending at £8.98
- £10.89Trending at £12.35
- £10.46Trending at £14.17
- £15.43Trending at £24.34
- £15.21Trending at £18.62
About this product
- DescriptionConsumption affects every aspect of the contemporary world. This Reader offers an essential selection of the best work on the Consumer Society.
- Author BiographyDavid B. Clarke is Senior Lecturer in Human Geography at the University of Leeds, Marcus A.Doel is Professor of Human Geography at the University of Wales, Swansea and Kate Housiaux is Marketing Officer of the John Hansard Gallery at the University of Southampton.
- PublisherTaylor & Francis Ltd
- Date of Publication08/05/2003
- GenreCultural Studies
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- Weight566 g
- Width189 mm
- Height246 mm
- Spine13 mm
- Edited byDavid B. Clarke,David Clarke,Kate M.L. Housiaux,Marcus A. Doel
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.