All listings for this product
Best-selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £17.81Trending at £18.19
- £9.57Trending at £9.79
- £16.29Trending at £19.04
- £4.51Trending at £7.10
- £6.89Trending at £10.04
- £4.48Trending at £4.77
- £8.63Trending at £8.80
About this product
- DescriptionA comprehensive collection of contemporary writings on political Islam from key thinkers in the field. Includes a substantial introduction.
- Author BiographyIbrahim M. Abu-Rabi' is the holder of the Edmonton Council of Muslim Communities Chair of Islamic Studies at the University of Alberta. His many books include Intellectual Origins of Islamic Resurgence in the Modern Arab World (1996), Islam at the Crossroads (2003), The Blackwell Companion to Contemporary Islamic Thought (2006), and Contemporary Arab Thought (Pluto Press, 2005).
- PublisherPluto Press
- Date of Publication06/08/2010
- GenrePolitical Ideologies & Parties
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintPluto Press
- Weight494 g
- Width150 mm
- Height230 mm
- Spine19 mm
- Edited byIbrahim M. Abu-Rabi'
- Introduction byIbrahim M. Abu-Rabi'
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (UK)
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.