All listings for this product
Best-selling in Literature, Poetry & Criticism
Save on Literature, Poetry & Criticism
- £4.99Trending at £7.99
- £4.95Trending at £8.99
- £25.75Trending at £26.99
- £7.42Trending at £9.99
- £5.20Trending at £10.07
- £7.58Trending at £9.99
- £8.00Trending at £10.98
About this product
- DescriptionIt considers the detective genre's position in Irish Studies and the standing of Irish authors within the detective novel tradition.Contributors: Carol Baraniuk, Nancy Marck Cantwell, Brian Cliff, Fiona Coffey, Charlotte J.
- Author BiographyElizabeth Mannion earned her PhD at Trinity College, Dublin. Her research and teaching cover an interdisciplinary range of Irish studies, from modern drama to contemporary crime fiction. Recent publications include The Urban Plays of the Early Abbey Theatre: Beyond O'Casey, as well as chapters in the forthcoming Shaw and the Making of Modern Ireland and A Cambridge History of Irish Working-Class Writing.
- PublisherPalgrave Macmillan
- Date of Publication30/05/2016
- GenreLiterary Criticism
- Series TitleCrime Files
- Place of PublicationBasingstoke
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintPalgrave Macmillan
- Content Note1 Illustrations, black and white; XI, 168 p. 1 illus.
- Weight371 g
- Width148 mm
- Height210 mm
- Edited byElizabeth Mannion
- Edition Statement1st ed. 2016
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.