All listings for this product
Best-selling in Adult Learning & University
Save on Adult Learning & University
- £11.34Trending at £11.58
- £31.22Trending at £32.09
- £23.02Trending at £23.27
- £25.98Trending at £26.99
- £16.56Trending at £25.00
- £17.28Trending at £22.31
- £12.96Trending at £16.81
About this product
- DescriptionA study that untangles the complex interplay of individual and contextual factors shaping cross-national differences in horizontal and vertical occupational sex segregation. It relates the individual factors affecting occupational decisions to the broader social and economic context within a given society.
- Author BiographyDr. Stephanie Steinmetz completed her doctoral thesis under the supervision of Prof. Dr. Dr. h.c. Walter Muller at the Mannheim Centre for European Social Research (MZES), University of Mannheim. She is an assistant professor of sociology at the University of Amsterdam.
- Author(s)Stephanie Steinmetz
- PublisherSpringer Fachmedien Wiesbaden
- Date of Publication09/12/2011
- GenreSociology & Anthropology: Professional
- Place of PublicationWeisbaden
- Country of PublicationGermany
- ImprintVS Verlag fur Sozialwissenschaften
- Content Note34 black & white illustrations, 57 black & white tables, biography
- Weight379 g
- Width148 mm
- Height210 mm
- Edition Statement2012 ed.
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.