CURRENTLY SOLD OUT
Best-selling in Manuals & Resources
Save on Manuals & Resources
- £1.49Trending at £1.75
- £8.50Trending at £9.64
- £6.50Trending at £12.05
- £27.17Trending at £31.50
- £5.01Trending at £5.92
- £16.65Trending at £20.71
- £10.99Trending at £15.02
About this product
- DescriptionExplores the different dimensions of how the contingency of life, and especially human life, is relevant for ethical discussions and the normative frameworks in bioethics. This title explores the relevance of the notion contingency, needs and desires for moral argumentation and bioethics.
- PublisherSpringer-Verlag New York Inc.
- Date of Publication01/04/2008
- Series TitleInternational Library of Ethics, Law, and the New Medicine
- Series Part/Volume Numberv. 39
- Place of PublicationNew York, NY
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintSpringer-Verlag New York Inc.
- Content Notebiography
- Weight1610 g
- Width156 mm
- Height234 mm
- Spine22 mm
- Edited byChristoph Rehmann-Sutter,Dietmar Mieth,Marcus Duwell
- Format DetailsLaminated cover
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.