All listings for this product
Best-selling in Philosophy
Save on Philosophy
- £10.09Trending at £13.78
- £24.53Trending at £28.99
- £12.41Trending at £21.00
- £41.64Trending at £68.55
- £17.55Trending at £18.08
- £23.39Trending at £24.98
- £9.18Trending at £9.99
About this product
- DescriptionA reference guide to the research and future directions in Epistemology. It covers all the fundamental questions asked by epistemology - areas that have continued to attract interest historically. It reveals where important work continues to be done in the area and, most valuably, the directions the field is taking.
- Author BiographyAndrew Cullison is Assistant Professor of Philosophy at SUNY-Fredonia, USA.
- PublisherContinuum Publishing Corporation
- Date of Publication02/08/2012
- Series TitleContinuum Companions
- Place of PublicationNew York
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintContinuum Publishing Corporation
- Weight680 g
- Width156 mm
- Height234 mm
- Spine33 mm
- Edited byAndrew Cullison
- Edition Statementannotated edition
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.