Best-selling in Manuals & Resources
Save on Manuals & Resources
- £5.42Trending at £5.51
- £10.54Trending at £10.86
- £14.90Trending at £15.06
- £19.59Trending at £26.31
- £9.14Trending at £9.52
- £13.65Trending at £14.10
- £12.17Trending at £13.78
About this product
- DescriptionDavid Hume (1711-1776), philosopher, historian, and essayist, is widely considered to be the most important philosopher ever to write in English. This guide to Hume's life and work includes 22 specially commissioned essays, written by a team of leading experts, covering various aspects of Hume's thought.
- Author BiographyDan O'Brien is a Research Fellow at Oxford Brookes University, Honorary Research Fellow at the University of Birmingham and Associate Lecturer at the Open University, UK. Alan Bailey has taught in the Philosophy departments at the University of Keele and the University of Birmingham, UK.
- PublisherContinuum Publishing Corporation
- Date of Publication08/03/2012
- Series TitleContinuum Companions
- Place of PublicationNew York
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintContinuum Publishing Corporation
- Weight885 g
- Width156 mm
- Height234 mm
- Spine41 mm
- Edited byAlan Bailey,Dan O'Brien
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.