All listings for this product
Best-selling in Manuals & Resources
Save on Manuals & Resources
- £1.49Trending at £1.65
- £14.98Trending at £16.94
- £13.02Trending at £20.00
- £4.99Trending at £8.80
- £2.50Trending at £4.19
- £2.81Trending at £3.96
- £6.99Trending at £8.98
About this product
- DescriptionFrom new questions concerning qualia, representation, embodiment and cognition to fresh thinking about the long-standing problems of physicalism, dualism, personal identity and mental causation, this book offers a guide to the research in the Philosophy of Mind. It also includes an extended glossary of terms for quick reference.
- Author BiographyJames Garvey is Secretary of the Royal Institute of Philosophy, UK. He is the author of The Twenty Greatest Philosophy Books and The Ethics of Climate Change, also published by Continuum.
- PublisherContinuum Publishing Corporation
- Date of Publication24/02/2011
- Series TitleContinuum Companions
- Place of PublicationNew York
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintContinuum Publishing Corporation
- Weight771 g
- Width156 mm
- Height234 mm
- Spine28 mm
- Edited byJames Garvey
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.