All listings for this product
Best-selling in Manuals & Resources
Save on Manuals & Resources
- £5.42Trending at £5.52
- £10.54Trending at £10.85
- £14.90Trending at £15.05
- £19.59Trending at £26.28
- £9.08Trending at £9.50
- £13.65Trending at £14.08
- £12.17Trending at £13.76
About this product
- DescriptionOffers a guide to a key area of contemporary philosophy. This title covers all the fundamental questions asked by pragmatism. It explores issues pertaining to aesthetics, economics, education, the environment, epistemology, ethics, history, law, metaphysics, politics, race, religion, science and technology, language, and social theory.
- Author BiographySami Pihlstrom is Professor of Practical Philosophy at the University of Jyvaskyla, Finland. His previous publications include Pragmatism and Philosophical Anthropology (Peter Lang, 1998), Naturalizing the Transcendental: A Pragmatic View (Prometheus, 2003) and Pragmatic Moral Realism (Rodopi, 2005). He is a board member of the Central European Pragmatist Forum and the Nordic Pragmatism Network.
- PublisherContinuum Publishing Corporation
- Date of Publication01/06/2011
- Series TitleContinuum Companions
- Place of PublicationNew York
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintContinuum Publishing Corporation
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight631 g
- Width156 mm
- Height234 mm
- Spine19 mm
- Edited bySami Pihlstrom
- Format DetailsLaminated cover
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.