All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionA study of the controversies over religious images that pervaded Italian life both before and parallel to the Reformation north of the Alps.
- Author BiographyAlexander Nagel is professor of Renaissance art history at the Institute of Fine Arts at New York University. He is the author of Michelangelo and the Reform of Art and coauthor, with Christopher Wood, of Anachronic Renaissance.
- Author(s)Alexander Nagel
- PublisherThe University of Chicago Press
- Date of Publication01/09/2011
- GenreFine Arts / Art History
- Place of PublicationChicago, IL
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintUniversity of Chicago Press
- Content Note60 colour plates, 100 halftones
- Width216 mm
- Height254 mm
Best-selling in The Arts
Save on The Arts
- £4.73Trending at £5.08
- £3.33Trending at £3.46
- £24.03Trending at £24.44
- £11.79Trending at £12.72
- £6.07Trending at £6.95
- £28.01Trending at £34.22
- £24.33Trending at £36.30
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.