All listings for this product
Best-selling in Other Fiction
Save on Other Fiction
- £2.41Trending at £2.59
- £5.38Trending at £7.09
- £2.62Trending at £2.87
- £6.75Trending at £7.17
About this product
- DescriptionThis book provides a unique opportunity to connect the study of 'the conversation' in 18th-century English art to its 17th-century European predecessors.
- Author BiographyDesmond Shawe-Taylor is Surveyor of The Queen's Pictures and was formerly Director of Dulwich Picture Gallery. His publications include The Georgians: Eighteenth-Century Portraiture and Society (1990) and most recently Bruegel to Rubens: Masters of Flemish Painting (2007).
- Author(s)Desmond Shawe-Taylor
- PublisherRoyal Collection Trust
- Date of Publication23/03/2009
- GenreFine Arts / Art History
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintRoyal Collection Trust
- Content Note171 illustrations, 157 in colour
- Weight860 g
- Width208 mm
- Height250 mm
- Spine18 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.