All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThis inventive picture book uses the metaphor of a train to clearly explain basic conventions of conversation to children with autism spectrum disorders (ASDs). As well as attractive color photographs of trains, the book also contains engaging photocopiable worksheets and train-themed coloring pages to help promote skill generalization.
- Author BiographyJoel Shaul is a Licensed Clinical Social Worker who specialises in ASDs. Through his organisation, Autism Teaching Strategies, he provides workshops on social skills teaching and mental health treatment methods. He is also co-creator of Ryuu social skills products. He provides clinical and consultation services at The Watson Institute of Sewickley, PA. Joel's website can be found at www.autismteachingstrategies.com.
- Author(s)Joel Shaul
- PublisherJessica Kingsley Publishers
- Date of Publication10/03/2014
- GenreEducation & Teaching
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintJessica Kingsley Publishers
- Content Note75 colour photographs
- Weight526 g
- Width279 mm
- Height216 mm
Best-selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £3.68Trending at £3.80
- £19.15Trending at £20.00
- £17.24Trending at £25.13
- £12.88Trending at £16.23
- £14.56Trending at £16.21
- £23.75Trending at £35.02
- £10.09Trending at £12.39
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.