Brand newLOWEST PRICE
- £85.19Free P&P
- New condition
- Sold by the_nile_stores
- See details for delivery est.
- £54.45Free P&P
- Good condition
- Sold by revivalbooks
- Est. delivery by 1 Oct
All listings for this product
Best-selling in Leisure, Hobbies & Lifestyle
Save on Leisure, Hobbies & Lifestyle
- £1.99Trending at £2.27
- £30.35Trending at £42.95
- £10.04Trending at £15.01
- £14.09Trending at £15.22
- £7.49Trending at £7.68
- £16.50Trending at £25.04
- £14.05Trending at £17.43
About this product
- DescriptionIntended to be used everyday. This work features recipes from apple tart to zuccini souffle. It offers advice and shows which foods go best together.
- Author BiographyStephanie Alexander AO is regarded as one of Australia's great food educators. Her reputation has been earned through 30 years as an owner-chef in several restaurants, as the author of 14 influential books and for her groundbreaking work in creating the Stephanie Alexander Garden Foundation. Everything she has achieved and worked towards has been driven by her desire to break down anxieties about cooking, to emphasise the beauty of produce fresh from the garden and to promote the pleasures of sharing around a table. Her fifth book, The Cook's Companion, is regarded as an Australian classic, and has sold over 500 000 copies. in 2013, this monumental work, in response to the new technology, first appeared as an easy-to-use digital app. In 2014 Stephanie became an Officer of the Order of Australia in recognition of her work with the Stephanie Alexander Kitchen Garden Foundation.She was named Victorian of the Year in 2010 and, in 2012, appeared in the number one position on Crikey magazine's list of the most powerful people in Australian food. Her strong belief is that the earlier children learn about food through example and pleasurable hands-on experience, the better their food choices will be throughout life. One of Australia's most highly acclaimed food authors, Stephanie has written fourteen books, including Stephanie's Menus for Food Lo
- PrizesShortlisted for Nielsen BookData Booksellers Choice Award 2004.
- Author(s)Stephanie Alexander
- PublisherPenguin Books Australia
- Date of Publication04/10/2004
- GenreFood & Drink: General
- Place of PublicationCamberwell
- Country of PublicationAustralia
- Weight2552 g
- Width196 mm
- Height252 mm
- Spine69 mm
- Format DetailsPaper over boards
- Edition Statement2nd Revised edition
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.