All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionHow do they coordinate their partnerships with platform vendors? What are the circumstances under which different coordination mechanisms lead to partnership success? This study takes the perspective of these complementors.
- Author BiographyThomas Kude was born in 1981. In 2007, he completed his studies of Information Systems at the University of Mannheim and the Corvinus University of Budapest. Between 2007 and 2011, he conducted the research that underlies this book at the University of Mannheim as a doctoral student and research assistant at the Chair of General Management and Information Systems. In 2009, the author was a visiting researcher at the University of British Columbia, Vancouver.
- Author(s)Thomas Kude
- PublisherPeter Lang GmbH
- Date of Publication06/01/2012
- GenreManagement & Business: General
- Series TitleInformationstechnologie und Okonomie
- Series Part/Volume Number46
- Place of PublicationFrankfurt am Main
- Country of PublicationGermany
- First Published2012
- ImprintPeter Lang GmbH
- Content Note19
- Weight440 g
- Width148 mm
- Height210 mm
- Edition Statement1st New edition
Best-selling in Business, Economics & Industry
Save on Business, Economics & Industry
- £19.99Trending at £27.98
- £6.23Trending at £6.42
- £29.59Trending at £38.44
- £38.90Trending at £59.99
- £17.97Trending at £24.80
- £10.20Trending at £11.99
- £8.76Trending at £12.08
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.